Abstract submission deadline:
Deadline for abstracts submission has been extended until February 9th !!
The Scientific Program Committee welcomes the submission of free communication abstracts for presentation. Free communications will be presented in one of the following formats:
You are to select either an oral presentation or a poster presentation, however, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to make the final decision concerning the form of presentation.
By submitting your abstract, you are obliged to be available to present it depending on the outcome of the peer review.
FORM OF PRESENTATION
Abstracts selected for posters will be presented as posters during the Meeting and will be available for viewing in the poster area.
Poster printed size: 0,90 x 1,50 metres
Poster’s authors will have to be in front of their poster in due time on Thursday and Friday (during the evening coffee break), to answer any questions regarding their poster.
The poster’s discussions will be between the author and the participants that might have questions.
We will inform you in due time if your poster will be discussed on Thursday or Friday.
Abstracts selected for oral presentations will be presented during the Meeting.
Presenting authors will receive all technical information and instructions prior to the Meeting in order to ensure the smooth running of sessions.
Computer projection facilities (for PowerPoint presentations) will be available in the meeting rooms.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
1. All abstracts should be submitted online through the relevant website.
2. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
3. Abstract title should in CAPITAL letters and be less than 200 characters. Should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. Abbreviations must not be used.
4. The first author is obliged to be available to present the submitted abstract depending on the outcome of the peer review.
5. Write the authors in the Form, following this exemple: S. Alcantara, R. Garcia, *N.Bosch,..
6. Write the Centers in the Form, following this exemple: Dermatology Service, *Anathomy Service, Hospital del Mar, Barcelona, Spain.
7. Abstracts body should be at least 1.800 characters and not exceed 3.000 characters including space in length. Is better (but not mandatory) to structure your abstract as following:
BODY: It should be composed by:
Introduction & Objectives: A sentence describing the purpose of the study
Materials & Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects
Results: Describe your results in a logical sequence
Conclusions: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study and conclusions that are drawn from them
8. No tables, charts or images are allowed
9. Scheduling details and guidelines for the final preparation of accepted presentations will be announced to the email that you give us in the abstracts form
10. The final selection will be the responsibility of the Scientific Program Committee.
11. By sending your abstract, you authorize, in case of be accepted by the committee, to be published in the format chosen by Congress (book of abstracts, CD Communications, and online publication in case the Congress decides to do so)
12. An abstract which has been previously published cannot be presented, unless there are new methods, findings, updated data or other acceptable reasons for submitting.
IMPORTANT: The author must be registered before March 8th, otherwise his work will be automatically rejected.
During the Meeting, the Scientific Committee will select the best posters and the best oral presentations.
The winners will be granted with a free registration to the next World Congress (Australia 2021) and will be announced during the Closing Ceremony.
If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or if you need any further information, please contact: email@example.com